Sunday 5 October 2008

20/TWENTY - TWENTY TWENTY-1985/87(DEMO

















THIS ALBUM CONTAIN(11-TRACKS)
1-FINE LINE
2-GET ALTERED
3-CAN'T RUN FROM YOU
4-FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE
5-ETERNITY IN EVERY HEART
6-HOLD YOUR HEART UP
7-CAUGHT UP IN HEAVEN
8-FIND YOUR WAY BACK
9-MATERIAL THINGS
10-THE TEARS YOU'VE CRIED
TWENTY TWENTY-TWENTY TWENTY-1985

















THIS ALBUM CONTAIN(10-TRACKS)
1-YOU ARE SO TRUE
2-SECURITY CODE
3-WAR GAMES
4-HIS FAME
5-SECOND MILE
6-LOVE TO GO
7-HE'S STILL THERE
8-DANGER ZONE-
9-YOU CAN KNOW THEM ALL
10-WORLD PREMIER
CREDIT:
Ron Collins -Vocals
Greg Herrington -Drums
Earnie Chaney -Keybords
Gary Mcanelly -Bass
Roscoe Meek -Guitars
This Is A Band OF Alternave/Pop Rock It Seems That They Were Previously known as "Twenty" Twenty", with the change of name came a slight change in style to. They were now more "hi-tech" aor than pomp rock, but still excellent, with it. Very rare cassette produced by Billy Smiley of White Heart I don't think this was ever released on a CD,These Album Were Released By Benson Records And Refuge Records(http://www.holymetalrob.com/)

1 comment :

chadzwo said...

I have been looking everywhere for a copy of this Twenty Twenty record (the second one, with "You Are So True"). Is there anyway to get a copy? I'll provide you with whatever I have. I have Modern Mission, both Quickflight records, all of Prodigal's releases...and several other items. If you send me your wish list I will be happy to send to you whatever I can. If I don't have anything you want, I'd be willing to pay for a copy of Twenty Twenty. I am trying to replace all of my old, long, lost cassettes. Thanks for the great blog!