Wednesday 4 February 2009

L.O.U.D. - STAND ON THE ROCK / 1989 / DISCOGRAPHY / BIOGRAPHY / REVIEW

















THIS ALBUM CONTAIN(9-TRACKS)
1-FOLLOW HIM
2-SIX FEET WIDE
3-IN THE GARDEN
4-I OWE YOU PRAISE
5-THE ROCK ROLLED
6-AMAZING GRACE
7-HOSANNA
8-WEALTH OF YOUR LOVE
9-STAND ON THE ROCK
CREDITS:
Pat Bratcher- Lead Vocals, All Guitars, Keyboards
Frankee Bratcher- Lead Vocals,Bass
E. J. Smith- Lead Vocals, Percussion
Ron Kunka- Keyboards.
L.O.U.D-II IT'S TRUE-1994















THIS ALBUM CONTAIN(11-TRACKS)
1-JESUS IT'S TRUE
2-CHANGE YOUR MIND
3-CREATER IS HE(That Is In Me)
4-EVERY KNEE WILL BOW
5-THE LAST SUPPER
6-THERE'S ONLY ONE YOU
7-ENDLESS LOVE
8-STANDING STRONG
9-NO MTV
10-I'VE GOT A GOD
11-IF YOU HAIR'S TOO LONG(There's Sin In Your Heart)
CREDITS:
Pat Bratcher- Lead Vocals, All Guitars, Keyboards
Frankee Bratcher- Lead Vocals, Bass
E. J. Smith- Lead Vocals, Percussion
Ron Kunka- Keyboards
Two of the members, Pat & Frank Bratcher, toured in another group before LOUD called High Fever in the 80's. They opened for Kiss, Scorpions, Quiet Riot, Vandenburg, Fastway, and other artist. LOUD was formed 1995 in McAlester Ok, by Pat & Frank. They moved to Tulsa and eventually based out of Middletown, Ohio.LOUD opened for Head East, Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad, Sweet Savage, and more...they were in the process of starting a tour called ..."Shout It Out L.o.u.d." a tribute to KISS...( a KISS clone act)....when both Pat and Frank went back to church and stopped the project...which would have grossed approximately $360,000 dollars a year(http://www.holymetalrob.com/)

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

My father is E. J. Smith, the original drummer for this band. What a trip to find this memory lane open again! I was a newborn when we started touring with L.O.U.D. and we were on the road for about four years continuously. Crazy!

Ron said...

I am Ron Kunka the keyboardist and I held Nicolas many many times in those shows. Nicolas please give your dad my very best. Bless you son.

Steve said...

I found this blog because, out of the blue, I decided to see if I could find anything on the internet about this band. I lived in Tulsa Oklahoma from 1985 - 1988 and this band WAS around back then calling themselves L.O.U.D. - "Love Over Universal Destruction". I remember one guy was missing a finger and the lead guitar player was named Lonnie who had big round hair and wore glittery cape looking outfits. They played mostly hair band covers and some speed metal. Around 1996 I ended up at a Christian concert in Middletown Ohio (living in Dayton)and. low and behold, there they were.

Steve said...

In Tulsa a good friend of mine named "Paul" (long blond hair)and his friends named "Sky" and "Harvey" were good friends with the lighting guy (also long blond thicker hair)and so we used to go see them play quite a bit. Trying to remember the names of some bars they played in Tulsa... One had the stage on one floor and an adjacent balcony / downstairs. One place was called Gators off of 71st or 81st St.

Unknown said...

I saw them in concert when they started playing Christian. L.O.U.D ( love obedience unity devotion) I loved hearing the testimony of them especially when if I remember correctly delivered from heroin overnight. My God is Awesome. I have recorded a live concert of them in pikeville KY. Would love to hear them again