Sunday 8 February 2009

THE REIGN - BACK FROM EUPHORIA - 1989

















THIS ALBUM CONTAIN(9-TRACKS)
1-IN ANOTHER ROOM
2-COLD DESERT WIND
3-LOOKING FOR YOU(On Christmas Day)
4-RUNNING OUT OF TIME
5-TROUBLE ON MIND
6-WEAKNESS
7-LOVE SURVIVE
8-DON'T LET IT TAKE YOU DOWN
9-DANCER
CREDITS:
Harold Bloemendaal - Lead Vocals And Acoustic Guitars
Greg Kemble - Lead Acoustic Guitars And Background Vocals
Travis Sheets - Keyboards
Curtis Holtzen - Bass
Dug Dorr - Drums
Guys You Won't Believe me But I Last Usually set the credits.from every Band I got,it's easy for me cuz I Got All of them on cd or tapes cassettes Demo AS I do have this on cd,,man! no Credits For the members of this band,,its sad cuz there are too much credits for other additional appariences here but as for the band as the company they don't care at all except for the money they were going to pick up after put this release on market world..if you can provide me the credits for me so that i can add it here that will be cool,,but i am telling you i got the original cd,and i didn't find anything,anyway here is a christian classic hard rock band,that have been underrated for many but not for me,lol,,I Really recommend it(http://www.holymetalrob.com/)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

My name is Harold Bloemendaal and I was the lead singer for The Reign. I don't understand the comments in your blog concerning money since none of us made a dime off of this release. Anyhow, here are the credits:

harold bloemendaal - lead vocals and acoustic guitars

greg kemble - lead guitar, acoustic guitars and background vocals

travis sheets - keyboards

curtis holtzen - bass

dug dorr - drums

And FYI we are playing a one time only show to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the release of this CD. Check out our facebook page for more info. harold

radar said...

I had the tape from shortly after this album was released and later bought the cd. Always appreciated this album and the inside cover has all the musicians credited BTW.

Yes, usually Christian music is not particularly lucrative. You guys who played on this album, you have blessed me and my kids as they grew up, it was a favorite part of our road trip music list.

As a former junkie/rocker/atheist who came to Christ, I can relate to these songs personally. My wife and I and two of my sons work in youth ministry currently.

Unknown said...

Hey, I was in the band, too. A couple other credits you might be interested in:

Harmonica - Darrell Mansfield
Producer - Gene Eugene
Engineer - Joey Taylor

I think that was it.

I also was a bit confused by your comments on how the "company" was only interested in money. Jondo Records was just us. We just never got your inquiry, probably because you asked after we broke up.

Peace,
Greg Kemble

radar said...

After all these years this album still gets me in the right place...thank God!